Vs > Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo
Cork vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Climate & Distance Between
Cork vs Baton Rouge, La, Usa
Cork vs Cape Smidta, Russia
Cork vs Armavir, Russia
Cork vs Helwan, Egypt
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Takada, Japan
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Fargo, North Dakota, Usa
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Hutts Gate, Saint Helena
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Bust, Afghanistan
Calafat vs Rafael Nunez
Milledgeville, Ga vs Atlanta, Georgia
Phitsanulok/ Sarit vs Corrientes
San J. Ocoa vs Minonk, Il
- The distance between Cork, Ireland and Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo, Russia is approximately 4,904 km or 3,048 mi.
- To reach Cork in this distance one would set out from Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo bearing 305.2° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Cork bearing 196.4° or SSW .
- Cork has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo has a tundra climate (ET).
- Cork is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 25.7 °C (46.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 20.3 °C (36.5°F) less in Cork. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 801.3 mm (31.5 in) more which is equivalent to 801.3 l/m² (19.67 US gal/ft²) or 8,013,000 l/ha (856,643 US gal/ac) more. About 4 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.7° higher in Cork than in Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Cork relative to Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Cork
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Cork vs Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
Cork vs Malacca, Malaysia
Cork vs Komissarovka, Ukraine
Cork vs Concordia, Argentina
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Yariguies, Colombia
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Utsunomiya, Japan
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Loei, Thailand
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Poronajsk, Russia
Reboly vs Chiclayo
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Cape St James, Bc
Zaragoza, Aragon vs Ioannina
Cincinnati, Ky vs Cook, South Australia
Cork vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Cork
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 341.9 kms (212.5 miles) NNE
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk - 340.9 kms (211.8 miles) NNE
- Clones, Ireland - 269.7 kms (167.6 miles) NNE
- Collooney, Sligo, Ireland - 253.9 kms (157.8 miles) N
- Dublin, Ireland - 227.5 kms (141.3 miles) NE
- Valley, Uk - 306.1 kms (190.2 miles) ENE
- Birr, Offaly, Ireland - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) NNE
- Kilkenny, Ireland - 112 kms (69.6 miles) NE
- Aberystwyth, Wales, Uk - 307.8 kms (191.3 miles) ENE
- Rosslare, Wexford, Ireland - 155.6 kms (96.7 miles) ENE
- Aberporth, Uk - 269 kms (167.2 miles) E
- Plymouth, England, Uk - 349.5 kms (217.2 miles) ESE
- St. Mary'S, Isles Of Scilly, Uk - 266.9 kms (165.9 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo