| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cork in November is a little cool at 7.5 °C (45.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly dry with rain, sleet or snow every now and then. Circa 115mm (4.5in) of H2O falls during an average of 14 days.
- In November the heavens above Cork are very dim with on balance only 2:05 of glaring sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 8:06 long and the longest day is 9:31 long with an average length of 8:45.
- There are approximately 6:26 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 24.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 75.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cork November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Cork, Ireland
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Cork:
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 341.9 kms (212.5 miles) NNE
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk - 340.9 kms (211.8 miles) NNE
- Clones, Ireland - 269.7 kms (167.6 miles) NNE
- Collooney, Sligo, Ireland - 253.9 kms (157.8 miles) N
- Dublin, Ireland - 227.5 kms (141.3 miles) NE
- Valley, Uk - 306.1 kms (190.2 miles) ENE
- Birr, Offaly, Ireland - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) NNE
- Kilkenny, Ireland - 112 kms (69.6 miles) NE
- Aberystwyth, Wales, Uk - 307.8 kms (191.3 miles) ENE
- Rosslare, Wexford, Ireland - 155.6 kms (96.7 miles) ENE
- Aberporth, Uk - 269 kms (167.2 miles) E
- Plymouth, England, Uk - 349.5 kms (217.2 miles) ESE
- St. Mary'S, Isles Of Scilly, Uk - 266.9 kms (165.9 miles) SE