| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cork in May is quite mild at 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in May is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat dry with rain now and again. Just 71mm (2.8in) of water is laid down during an average of 11 days.
- The skies in Cork are reasonably fine with on average a detectable 6:17 of magnificent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 14:50 long and the longest day is 16:19 long with an average length of 15:38.
- There are approximately 9:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 59.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cork May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Cork, Ireland
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Cork:
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 341.9 kms (212.5 miles) NNE
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk - 340.9 kms (211.8 miles) NNE
- Clones, Ireland - 269.7 kms (167.6 miles) NNE
- Collooney, Sligo, Ireland - 253.9 kms (157.8 miles) N
- Dublin, Ireland - 227.5 kms (141.3 miles) NE
- Valley, Uk - 306.1 kms (190.2 miles) ENE
- Birr, Offaly, Ireland - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) NNE
- Kilkenny, Ireland - 112 kms (69.6 miles) NE
- Aberystwyth, Wales, Uk - 307.8 kms (191.3 miles) ENE
- Rosslare, Wexford, Ireland - 155.6 kms (96.7 miles) ENE
- Aberporth, Uk - 269 kms (167.2 miles) E
- Plymouth, England, Uk - 349.5 kms (217.2 miles) ESE
- St. Mary'S, Isles Of Scilly, Uk - 266.9 kms (165.9 miles) SE